Mug Stops started last September:
Designed to reach out to Lafayette-West Lafayette and the collar communities. WBAA coordinates “coffee shop” visits to encourage listeners to come out and have a morning beverage, engage in dialogue, connect the public radio community, and meet the WBAA staff.
What is a Mug Stop?
- A partnership between WBAA and the cafes, shops, & restaurants where you live
- We’re scheduling Mug Stops in the WBAA listening area to meet you
- Come talk to WBAA & share why you listen to public radio and engage in dialogue
- Get a free cup of tea or coffee & feature goodie: cookie, muffin or cinnamon roll (whatever “goodie” item our partner location provides)
- And, we have specially crafted hand-made mugs from local potter, Jeff Boswell, for those who wish to support the station. A new or additional gift of $120 ($10 a month) and the mug is your Thank You Gift!
SCHEDULED MUG STOPS:
- March 17 - at Barnes & Noble - Meet Morning Edition Show host Emilie Syberg from 9-10:30am
- April 11 - at Main Street Books, Downtown Lafayette - Meet journalist Charlotte Tuggle from 8-9:30am
- July 19 - at Newtone Fitness (time & details to come
For more information about Mug Stops, Contact:
Sue Hill, WBAA Secretary 765-494-5920 - email@example.com
Rachel Lattimore, Membership Director 765-496-7794 - firstname.lastname@example.org