- 20 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pound cream cheese (room temperature) broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
In a food processor pulse the cookies until they are small crumbs. Stir in 3 tablespoons melted butter. Press into the bottom of an eight-inch spring form pan.
In a mixer, add the sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla and mix for about one minute. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Mix in the 2 tablespoons melted butter and fold in one cup of the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Pour into pan and bake in the lower third of a 325 degree oven for 60 minutes or until the top begins to brown and an inserted knife comes out clean.
Chill for four hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream and the remaining peppermint chips.