DESIGN THE 2019 WBAA T-SHIRT CONTEST DETAILS
Combine your love of WBAA with a bit of creativity and design the WBAA 2019 Fall Membership Drive thank you gift.
- Listeners and artists have the opportunity to design this special t-shirt.
- Submit your design anytime between: July 8 and August 12, 2019.
- Deadline for submission is Monday, August 12th at 5pm.
- Maximum final printed design will be no larger than 12" x 15"
- Artwork submission details: Vector artwork is preferred or 300 dpi raster file - no more than 3 spot colors can be printed.
- Send your name, address, email, and phone number with your attached design file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designs will be judged by a panel from WBAA, Purdue Galleries, and the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette.
- Winning design will be announced on Friday, August 16th (broadcast and online).
- T-Shirts will be printed by the University Bookstore.
- Artist with winning design will receive $250!
- T-shirt distribution is exclusively for the 2019 Fall Membership Drive thank you gift (Membership Drive dates are: September 6-13, 2019)
For questions or more information contact WBAA at: 765-494-5920 -or- T-Shirt Design Contest Questions
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- The sponsor is WBAA, 712 Third Street, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2005.
- Only one entry per person.
- Contest is open to U.S. Residents with no age limitations.
- Employees of WBAA, including their immediate families & members of their same households are ineligible.
- You participate in the contest by submitting your design to WBAA between Monday, July 8 and Monday, August 12, 2019.
- The Winner will be selected by a panel from WBAA, Purdue Galleries, and the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, August 16, 2019.
- All taxes in connection with the prize and the reporting consequences thereof are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner agrees that WBAA and affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents, successors and assigns shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.
- For further information, please call WBAA at 765-494-5920.